<< Go back to the previous page

Methods of contacting the police

Alert message sent 21/05/2022 21:43:00

Information sent on behalf of Staffordshire Police

How can I contact the police?

There are a number of ways you can contact us depending
on your needs and the urgency of your situation.

999 only in an emergency
When someone is in immediate danger or when a crime is in progress.

101 To report non-emergency incidents

Go online www.staffordshire.police.uk

On our website you can find the answers to many of the questions people ask
when calling the police, plus helpful information and advice.

Report crime and incidents online
If you need to report a crime or tell us something then why not report using
the ‘Report’ section on our website. Reports are dealt with by our contact
teams by the same way whether you report it online or call 101.
Digital Services
To report non-emergency incidents or general enquiries you can send us a
private message on Facebook (facebook.com/staffordshirepolice) and
Twitter (@staffspolice).
Live Chat
A live chat function is also available on our website www.staffordshire.police.uk
The service offers a quick, easy and direct way of reporting problems that aren’t
Visit in person
You can visit one of our 3 police desks at Cannock, Longton or Burton to:
• Report a crime
• Receive local advice and information
• Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Support from other public services
If you are experiencing Noise Nuisance please be aware that your local council have the powers to
deal with this.

If you are experiencing Physical or Mental Health issues, please contact your GP or other NHS services
Message sent by
Amanda Dale (Police, PCSO, Stoke North, Hanley)

Message tag words

Back to previous page
Click here to tweet this message to your followers

Discuss this alert message

Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).

The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to support@neighbourhoodalert.co.uk.

The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service.