<< Go back to the previous page

Your Local Policing Team Are Here For You

Alert message sent 07/07/2020 20:07:00

Information sent on behalf of South Yorkshire Police

The Manor & Arbourthorne team are on patrol around Arbourthorne following the recent firearms discharges within the area. We want to reassure the community and do everything we can to tackle and robustly deal with those responsible. As mentioned in our earlier posts, these investigations are fast paced and ongoing. We are stronger with our communities. If you have information in relation to the recent incidents, please contact us by one of the methods below. We would like to thank the community for their continued support.

Below is a reminder of some of the ways you can get in touch with us.

Call 999 (Emergency)

When to call 999

• When there is a threat to life; this includes road traffic accidents where people are injured, the road is blocked or a vehicle involved in the accident has failed to stop
• Violence to a person or damage to property is imminent
• A serious offence is actually in progress
• A suspected offender is still at the scene of a crime
• When any delay in reporting the incident may prevent the apprehension of an offender
• When serious disruption to the public is currently taking place or, is likely to take place

Call 101 (non-emergency)

When to call 101

• To report a crime that is not currently taking place and the offender is no longer present
• Where your call is a routine enquiry
• To make an appointment to attend an enquiry desk
• Requests for advice or to provide information
• Lost and found property enquiries
Before calling, please visit our 'Should I Call 101 page' to check whether it is something we can help you with. You can find this by clicking the following link; https://www.southyorks.police.uk/contact-us/should-i-call-101/

Contact your local neighbourhood team directly

You can find all the contact details of your local neighbourhood Officers and PCSOS by clicking the following link;


Report an incident online
Report an incident online by clicking the following link;

Report anonymously.

If you want to report crime or suspicious activity, you can contact Crimestoppers with the information anonymously.

You can do this by calling them on 0800 555 111 or by completing their form which can be found on the following link;

Message sent by
Thomas Hollands (Police, PC, Sheffield, Elm Tree)
Attached files
File nameFile size
Patrols.JPG287.7 KB

Message tag words

Back to previous page
Click here to tweet this message to your followers

Discuss this alert message

Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).

The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to support@neighbourhoodalert.co.uk.

The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service.