This message is dated Monday 22nd June 2020 - Maidenhead
Alert message sent 22/06/2020 17:08:00
Information sent on behalf of Thames Valley Police
This message is dated Monday 22nd June 2020 for Maidenhead.
I have attached reference numbers to each crime report. If you live in the vicinity of any of the crimes mentioned and have CCTV or a video doorbell, can you please check the footage. If you have any that might be of interest to the police, can you please make contact with us, quoting reference number given.
I have added a new email address below. The first email address is directly to your local Neighbourhood Team. The second is to our investigation team. Please use it to send any intelligence / video doorbell / CCTV footage you may have, which is relevant to any of the crimes lists below - quoting the reference number.
Alternatively you can call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or email - www.crimestoppers-uk.org
21/6 Sunday 4.30 p.m. / 6 p.m. Ebsworth Close. Silver Nissan Micra, index MJ ** NVF stolen from the road. The car contained, bank cards, keys and paperwork. Ref. No: 43200185776
19/6 Friday 2 p.m. / 8 p.m. High Street. Locked up bike in a bike rack stolen. A silver Trek DSI, hybrid bike - WITH FRAME NUMBER. Ref. No: 43200184707
RIVERSIDE & BELMONT:
NO CRIME TO REPORT.
SR.email@example.com BISHAM, COOKHAM, HURLEY, THE WALTHAMS, LITTLEWICK GREEN & KNOWL HILL:
19/6 Friday 6 p.m. Peace Lane, Cookham. A witness heard loud a loud crashing noise and looked out. They saw a young boy smashing their neighbour’s greenhouse. The shouted and the boy immediately ran away. Ref. No: 43200184253
19/6 0 20/6 Friday 5 p.m. / Saturday 9 a.m. Alfred Major Rec. Allotments, High Road, Cookham. Offenders have entered the allotments, pulled up plants and bamboos ticks from several plots and thrown them all over the site. Ref. No: 432001284630
PINKNEYS GREEN & FURZE PLATT:
15/6 - 19/6 Grafton Close.. For sale signs stolen from outside a property. Ref. No: 43200184847
SR.firstname.lastname@example.org BOYN HILL, COX GREEN & WOODLANDS PARK:
19/6 Friday 4.05 a.m. / 4.30 a.m. Merton Close. CAR ENTERED BY UNKNOWN MEANS - loose change stolen. Ref. No: 43200184264
21/6 Sunday 3.05 a.m. Newbury Drive. The owner checked their CCTV and saw a man entering and searching their car. Nothing stolen. The owner says, there was nothing to steal as they never leave anything in, or on display, in the car. Ref. No: 43200185517
20/6 - 21/6 Saturday 3 p.m. / Sunday noon. Northumbria Road. Black Ford Mondeo index YT ** FBX stolen from outside a house. Ref. No: 43200185531
OLDFIELD, BRAY & HOLYPORT:
20/6 - 22/6 Saturday 1 p.m. / Monday 6.30 a.m. Farm, Fifield Lane, Winkfield. Mini excavator, hand tools and bucket stolen from site. Ref. No: 43200186389
20/6 - 21/6 Saturday 11.55 p.m. / Sunday 4.30 a.m. Fifield Road, Fifield. Shed ENTERED BY UNKNOWN MEANS - leaf blower stolen. Car also entered and searched. White ski jacket and bank cards stolen. Ref. No: 43200185434
21/6 Sunday midnight / 10 a.m. Meadow Way, Fifield. CAR ENTERED BY UNKNOWN MEANS - searched and 2 pairs of Rayban sunglasses stolen. Ref. No: 43200186097
19/6 - 20/6 Friday 9 a.m. / Saturday 12.30 p.m. Bayfield’s, Braywick Road. Two locked up bikes stolen and the front tyre from a third. 1. A white Norco Fluid, mountain bike - WITH FRAME NUMBER. 2. A white, Scott Reflex 45D, mountain bike. Ref. Number: 43200184714
John Diack, the Chair of the Maidenhead NHW Association has asked me to put out this reminder re contact tracing.
Information received from NHS Test & Trace web tool team (EA) as a result of query from a NHW Co-ordinator:
Contact tracers will:
• send you text messages from ‘NHS’
• ask you to sign into the NHS test and trace contact-tracing website
• ask for your full name and date of birth to confirm your identity, and postcode to offer support while self-isolating
• ask about the coronavirus symptoms you have been experiencing
• ask you to provide the name, telephone number and/or email address of anyone you have had close contact with in the 2 days prior to your symptoms starting
• ask if anyone you have been in contact with is under 18 or lives outside of England
Contact tracers will never:
• ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to them (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
• ask you to make any form of payment or purchase a product of any kind
• ask for any details about your bank account
• ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
• ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone
• disclose any of your personal or medical information to your contacts
• provide medical advice on the treatment of any potential coronavirus symptoms
• ask you to download any software to your PC or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet to anyone else
• ask you to access any website that does not belong to the Government or NHS
Monday morning 22/6/20
Please consider using our online reporting system but please note this reporting tool is not for use where a crime happening right now, the suspect is still at the scene, or anyone seriously injured or in immediate danger.
follow us on Facebook:
Eyes, ears.....and Brain
NEWS UPDATE FROM NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH
The Maidenhead Police Area NHW Association continues to flourish and is making great strides in reactivating and expanding Neighbourhood Watch within the town and its surrounding areas. Many new schemes have been established over the past year and many more are emerging, thanks to a number of new active Coordinators. Residents within these scheme areas can now benefit from the new initiatives being introduced by Neighbourhood Watch and Thames Valley Police. If you have any questions relating to Neighbourhood Watch please contact the Maidenhead Multi-Scheme Administrator, John Diack at email@example.com.